Healthy Banana Pancakes with only 3 ingredients!
Let me be your at-home personal trainer and/or nutrition coach! Enjoy the HEALTHY BANANA PANCAKE recipe. If you are struggling with weight management, I offer personal and virtual training plus nutrition and behavior change counseling. EMAIL ME AT: Shaida@NuLifeBalance.com
LINK TO AVOCADO OIL:
Love pancakes but don’t want all the calories and sugar-overload that goes with it? Finally, there is a HEALTHY banana pancake recipe that is so simple and has only three ingredients!
This breakfast gives you energy, is a great source of protein & good carbs. It’s loaded with vitamins & potassium, an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory. The best part is that you don’t even need flour or syrup!
HEALTHY BANANA CAKES by SHAIDA
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. Avocado Oil
Berries for garnish
1. Beat two eggs in a bowl.
2. Cut the banana into slices and then mash them up.
3. Add the banana mixture to the eggs. Stir.
4. Add 1 tsp cinnamon. Stir well.
5. Preheat burner or skillet to medium-high.
6. Add 1 tsp of Avocado Oil. Let it heat up.
Avocado Oil LINK:
7. Put a scoop full of the pancake mix onto the oil.
8. After the pancake cooks for approximately a minute, flip it to the other side.
9. Let it cook for approximately one more minute.
10. Garnish with fresh berries. No syrup necessary! Enjoy!
Stay tuned for more Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss, Simple Fitness Tips for Toning and Suggested Behavior Changes. Please SUBSCRIBE.
Shaida on Social Media:
My mission is to inspire you to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle including fitness, nutrition and behavior change.
Health & Fitness Coach
Fitness & Nutrition Specialist FNS
Certified Personal Trainer CPT
Behavior Change Specialist BCS from NASM, the Academy of Sports Medicine
Disclaimer: product links may include affiliate links.
Always consult your physician or other health care provider before beginning any new nutrition program.