Make ANY Butter Cookie with THIS Recipe Butter/Holiday Cookies
Holiday Cookies – Cut Out Sugar Cookies , Linzer Cookies, Gingerbread Cookies, Chocolate Cookies..you name it! Use this recipe to make your custom cookie box!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
Cookie Recipe (Crispy cookie BASE dough) :
– 375 gr soft room temp Butter
– 150 gr Powdered Sugar ( 2 1/2 cups)
– 1 and half room temp Large Egg Whites
– 450 gr All purpose Flour ( 3 cups + 1/4 cup)
– 1.5 tsp Vanilla
– pinch of Salt
For tips and advice check the video.
Divide the dough into 5 equal portions 195 gr each and with each dough make 5 different cookies:
■ Vanilla Butter Cookies:
Leave the first dough as is.
*You’ll need a piping bag and a tip of your choice.
■ Linzer Cookies:
to the second cookie dough, add:
– 30 gr Almond Flour (1/2 cup)
– 20 gr All Purpose Flour ( 4 tbsp)
– 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
– Jam of your choice
■ Gingerbread *Style* Cookies:
to the third cookie dough, add:
– 2 tsp Ginger powder
– 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
– 1 or 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
– 20 gr Flour ( 2 tbsp)
*For stronger gingerbread flavor add more ginger.
■ Sugar Cookies:
to the fourth cookie dough, add:
– 25 gr All Purpose Flour ( 2.5 tbsp)
– 1/2 tsp Vanilla
■ Chocolate Sugar Cookies:
to the fifth cookie dough, add:
– 30 gr Sweetened Cocoa Powder ( Bloom the cocoa with 2.5 tbsp hot Milk) If you’re using Unsweetened cocoa powder you may have to add 1 tbsp more icing sugar.
– 10 gr All Purpose Flour ( 1 tbsp)
* Melted good quality chocolate to fill the cookies
Music used in this video:
*MBB- Feel good
*Last summer- Ikson